1.26.2009

THE BLOGOSPHERE MAZE

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,' said
the Cat.
`I don't much care where--' said Alice.
`Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.

Lewis Carroll

When I came home yesterday from shelving books, I think I fell down the Rabbit Hole.

I went on an adventure through the Maze called Blog. What fun to get lost and try to find my way back to some fun thing, or serious thing, or interesting thing I'd read. I kept loosing my way.

Happy to meet you!

At least in a way. Here we are all connected by a thread. Some fine filament of words and thoughts. Getting the juices flowing.

So many creative people out there in the world. Interesting people. Some weirdly strange and wonderful.

Sometimes I envy God, who gets to know them all as I never will.

Still...the small facet I see in the Maze is enlivening.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Linda
    I feel very glad over that you are a follower in Contemplation and that you on your journey in the Blogospher find our Group...feel welcome every time. New post is publish every week on Tuesday.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As to wandering about in Blogland, watch yer back, dearie! There are all sorts out there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for extending your sympathies about banks.
    I'm looking forward to following your blog. I'm sorry to hear you got an objectionable comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really lovely...an true...post...
    I have been a lover of Alice for a very long time...second grade maybe? Thank you for that reconnection.
    Although new here, I felt a connection and so wanted to say so. IO do enjoy exchanging following blog links. Please stop by for a visit at Psyche Connections and let me know if you have an interest?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. McGeary, there's a way to completely remove a comment you have made, on your blog or any other -- choose "REMOVE FOREVER" in the box that shows up when you click the trashcan icon -- you may have to first place a NEW comment to trigger that option, but you can remove them both -- Blogger gets strange sometimes...usually you can get to the Remove Forever option without trouble -- no trace is left...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that tip, Penniwig, I didn't know that. So much to learn.

    ReplyDelete